Download lecture slides, watch videos, peruse questionnaires, and browse external resources.
- Soha’s first class slides
- Soha’s second class slides
- Soha’s third class slides
- Suzanne’s class slides
- Lisa’s class slides
- David’s class slides
Scales administered to all students at the beginning of the semester to get at individual differences
- Groupiness (Van Bavel, unpublished) – This scale examines the desire to be a part of a social group, and all that comes along with “group life.”
- Interpersonal Reactivity (Davis, 1980) – This scale examines empathy and its several subcomponents: perspective taking, empathic concern, personal distress, and fantasy.
- Prosocial Personality Battery (Penner, Fritzsche, Craiger & Freifeld, 1995) – This scale examines different aspects of personality that contribute to tendency towards prosocial action (eg., helping others).
- Collective Identity (adapted for Trevor Student identity; Leach et al., 2008) – This scale examines the extent to which someone identifies with a particular aspect of their social identity.
More coming soon to a screen near you.